What you may have missed between last night and this morning
1. Tennis – Roland-Garros: Simon, night show
Last dance, Pochettino in the game, Mortirolo, Celtics: The news on a plate
YESTERDAY AT 05:07
Di Pasquale: “I absolutely loved this tribute to Tsonga”
2. Basketball – NBA: Dallas Avoids the Sweep
We also selected for you
- Football – Paris Saint-Germain women’s coach, Didier Ollé-Nicolle, has been “temporarily fired” during investigation “inappropriate facts and statementsaccused of him, the club announced on Tuesday, citing theAFP†
- Football – According to our colleagues at The teamPSG plans to transfer Neymar under contract until June 2025. In the Wednesday edition, the newspaper reports that Kylian Mbappe is not opposed to a departure from the Brazilian.
- Basketball – ASVEL starts badly. The two-time defending champion was defeated at home (70-74) by Cholet on Tuesday in the first meeting of the Betclic Elite play-offs. Dijon went on to win in Limoges (70-94).
- Football – Quevilly-Rouen, 18th in Ligue 2, took an option on his maintenance by winning with two goals at Villefranche (1-3), 3rd in the Nationale, Tuesday in the first leg of the L2 / Nationale play-offs. A return game is scheduled for next Sunday.
- Basketball – The composition of the “All-NBA teams” 2021-22 is known. In the 1st team: Giannis Antetokounmpo, Nikola Jokic, Luka Doncic, Devin Booker and Jayson Tatum. Joel Embiid is in the 2nd team, LeBron James in the 3rd.
DiP’s Tips – Kevin Rolland learns to serve with Arnaud Di Pasquale
The catch-up video
Martin apologizes to his team: ‘I’m not up to speed in this race’
Offbeat article of the day
Although broken rackets have become a (bad) habit on the track in recent years, the phenomenon does not amuse everyone. If the ATP and WTA tend to penalize certain excesses financially, brands no longer hesitate to reframe players under contract. At Babolat, linked in particular to Benoît Paire and Fabio Fognini, the line is clear.
Pair, Medvedev or… Federer: 7 shades of broken rackets
- 🎧 Flanquart: “With the Stade Français in 2015, once we qualify, we know we will be champions”
- 🎧 Péraud: “I like to do things differently, so we open new horizons”
BELLE TRACE – In Wednesday’s podcast, Flo Masnada receives Jean-Christophe Péraud, Olympic silver medalist in mountain biking (in 2008) and second in the Tour de France (in 2014). A sacred versatility that he claims, also outside the sport. Péraud talks about his career, but also about his post-career, with the same pleasure of not limiting himself to a box. Listening well.
- 🎧 Why is tennis played in silence?
The question of the day: Tchouaméni, ideal reinforcement for Real?
Tchouaméni at Real, the ideal reinforcement?
What you will definitely follow today
1. Tennis – Roland-Garros: Nadal-Moutet in the evening…
Djokovic and Alcaraz during the day
Di Pasquale: “If his foot holds, Nadal will remain the favorite for Djokovic, for Alcaraz”
2. Cycling – Giro: Climbers still in the spotlight
Giro 2022 | 17th step
3. Football – C4: Trophy at stake in Tirana
Roma against Feyenoord. It is “just” the final of the Europa League Conference, but it does have a certain allure. On the Roman bench, José Mourinho hopes to stay true to his reputation as the winner on the Old Continent. Facing his players, the OM scorers in the semi-finals. Kick-off of the meeting next Wednesday at 9 pm in Tirana (Albania).
4. Football – Euro U17: France-Germany quarter
All quarters of Euro U17 are scheduled for next Wednesday. From 4.30 pm the young French players will take on their German counterparts in Israel. Denmark-Serbia, Spain-Portugal and the Netherlands-Italy are the other posters.
Eurosport Tennis Club, The Terrace
Alcaraz without worries, Mbappé speaks, Nadal and Djoko are in the running: The news on a set
23-05-2022 At 05:01
New era at PSG, Alcaraz on the track, OL as a regular customer: the news on a set
22-05-2022 At 06:26