It is spring and during this period comes the French Days, an opportunity to find products at a lower price! We are preparing for the departure to avoid having to deal with a shortage of stock. What’s worse than seeing your new dream smartphone at a low price, available and then unavailable? To help you, we have made a selection of the best offers of the moment, you can relax.
Do you know the French Days? It’s an event to add to your calendar if you’ve decided to save money this year, good intentions should be kept! To tell you a bit more about it, it’s kind of the same principle as Black Friday, but it’s a national operation set up by several ecommerce sites like Cdiscount. This event takes place twice a year, in winter and spring for a short period of time, therefore you should definitely mark it in your calendar, save the date.
French Days 2022: selection of the best sports and fitness offers
- LONTEK folding treadmill
- ISE folding exercise bike
- ISE Foldable Indoor Rower
- Squat cage, 15 levels adjustable rack to
- Costway Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board at
- ISE Roman chair
- Amazfit T-Rex Pro Smartwatch
- Anchor vibrating platform with
- OneTwoFit vibrating platform with
- Sportis elliptical trainer at
The French Days on Cdiscount: how are you?
It has been a period devoted to sales and bargains, now this event is eagerly anticipated by all those who like to take advantage of good deals, because at the moment there are big promotions! During the last French Days, millions of people have taken advantage of the discounts on Cdiscount. During this long weekend you will find many products at discounted prices in all Cdiscount universes: leisure, high-tech, DIY, home appliances…
This is a special year, given the health context, more and more of us want to support French companies that have suffered from the economic crisis. The French Days are an opportunity to support French traders while having fun, a winning combination!
The practice of fitness: what is it for?
Many people have become accustomed to not going to the gym anymore and have found equally effective alternatives to working out at home. It is possible to train in a fun way to maintain motivation and maintain physical activity with ease! First we go back to basics, what is fitness? Fitness brings together a multitude of activities, such as abs and glutes, cardio exercises, strength training, stretching… The list is long, in general it is an activity that allows you to train the whole body, strengthen your muscles. more flexible, to improve endurance and to lose weight. This activity has everything to please those who want to maintain their bodies, maintain a healthy lifestyle and be in good health. Practicing fitness is a good way to take care of yourself and maintain good physical condition.
It is a sport open to everyone and can be practiced with more or less intensity, depending on your needs, goals and physical condition. This practice involves many activities and we often find something that suits us. Exercising to music is motivating, enjoyable and entertaining, it is often used to have fun and maintain a good level of motivation.
The benefits of fitness
The benefits of fitness are countless and you’ve probably noticed that if you’ve already done a few sessions! We follow the exercises and we have to maintain a rhythm that is sustainable, the progressions are fast when we start with the first training sessions. Soon the exercises seem easier and easier, we recover faster and our body becomes tighter, which does not disappoint us! The results are visible on our body and fitness also has an impact on our well-being. You will feel more relaxed after a fitness session.
- You will become more flexible, the fitness exercises will train the joints, tendons and ligaments, your movements will be wider.
- Fitness burns calories and is designed to train specific parts of the body depending on what you want to achieve. Certain muscles are sometimes difficult to train, but with fitness exercises you will find a way to target them.
- You learn to better control your breathing and to improve your recovery capacity. Fitness is an endurance sport and therefore improves cardiovascular capacity.
- It is an anti-stress activity, which is considered a soothing and effective exercise to combat the stress that accumulates during the day. Let off steam and feel lighter!
- Do you want to refine yourself, have a smooth and tight skin? Fitness is perfect to feel better about your body, you take care of your appearance and at the same time you don’t hide it, your morale goes up!